FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Buy Presidential Dollar Coins with CC @ Face Value, Free Shipping
Old Jul 10, 2011, 7:18 pm
Marathon Man
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA ltg, B6, DL, UA, AS, SPG/Marriott Plt, HH, Hyatt
Originally Posted by kingdomofpeace
Right! Chase has all my coins and has taken out the money from my account. She said they have presidential but weren't sure that they could take NA coins at all and therefore can't leave the money in my account.

Yea, I do most everything with chase. Have a number of cards there too.

But don't worry I live in Amish Country Ohio... I doubt you'll run into her.
Sounds like she's one of those bankers that THINKS she know rules and any legitimacy, but she does not. You know, the type who thinks something is or is not allowed and therefore makes full judgement without really knowing the facts, and yet, even if you know these facts, you cannot challenge her. I run into this type of person a lot myself. When my youngest was in diapers, I would 'get them back' using the "dirty diaper left in the un-covered office trash bin" trick lol

The coins, be they presidents or native Americans, are all the same. This is something she SHOULD know, since they are all US currency and she is a banker. Why, you ought to go back in that branch with some list of currently accepted forms of US currency, a history book and a little lesson: Yes, you ought to tell her she's being a racist for singling out those NA coins while you are at it. And have a regional manager on speed dial that you can contact to report her for being inept so that someone else with a mind can take her job.

Then ask if you can pay your Chase mortgage in the branch WITH coins