FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Buy Presidential Dollar Coins with CC @ Face Value, Free Shipping
Old Jul 4, 2011, 6:29 am
elkhornne

Programs: AA Lifetime Gold, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by mrpickles
I have Red friends, Gold friends, Platinum friends, Bronze friends, and even friends that Surpass my wildest expectations.

My favorite friends I Honor the most. And even some friends are an AAdvantage to know.

Some are long time friends and some are recent acquaintances but none are silicone.
It's nice to have all the friends. Just a few days ago my Vanilla friends and I have parted our ways. They've decided to move on. I also Honor a Diamond relationship for quite a while and the Advantage of another friend has been Golden, seems like a lifetime. My Gold friends want to Deposit themselves, they feel more at home around financial institutions. I've made many of these friends and hope to make many many more. It's fun to try different relationships, you never know what works out until you take the first step. Some don't work out, most do. I'm always looking for more opportunities to meet others. Feel free to PM me with friendship ideas.