FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Buy Presidential Dollar Coins with CC @ Face Value, Free Shipping
Old Jul 2, 2011, 9:06 pm
pierre mclopez

Programs: UA, DL, AA, Sutherlands Lumber
Originally Posted by thegasguru
I have had many many plastic friends from Market Street bring home metal. Of course, all of those friends had to be pre-registered before they could successfully complete their job applications. But just recently, many more friends completed job applications, yet several were passed over, while several more all were hired immediately. There was no rhyme nor reason to it, especially since they all applied on the same day. I can tell you this: those friends that are still unemployed had to wait until their initial job authorizations fell off their application, but all of them will be immediately re-applying for new jobs, just to see if they can become employed. It will be interesting to see if they can find a job...and if they do, perhaps it just all depends on random chance as to which supervisor is reviewing new hires on the day the application arrives.

Nevertheless, it can be quite unnerving to have that many friends apply for jobs, and then have that many of them get denied. They all ended up sleeping on my couch for a while, and I am quite concerned about how expensive it might be to let them stay with me if they don't find jobs in the alloy sector soon.
I am the walrus. Koo koo ka choo.