FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Buy Presidential Dollar Coins with CC @ Face Value, Free Shipping
Old Jun 30, 2011, 11:22 am
jluu111

Programs: Plenty of Them
Man, the Caitlin chick from NPR seems like she sucks. It's like in grade school when you're having a blast with your friends playing kickball and then that one kid that wasn't invited to play comes over, asks to play, and then kicks the ball over the fence. It's also kind of like the young chick in that movie "Up in the Air" screwing up Clooney's gig. Seriously not cool. It will come back to bite her some day. Karma is a biotch!

Anyways, I digress. In spite of NPR's uncoolness here I did want to post about a little Coins ordering experience I had. Back around the 21st or so I placed 5 orders for $1K each all around the same time (within an hour of each other). Yesterday I received 4 boxes. W T F... right? I pulled up the tracking numbers from the confirmation e-mails and it turns out one of them was delivered a day earlier (and no one was home) and was subsequently being held at the UPS pick-up station. No sweat for me to drive over there and pick up, but WTH guys?!? I got worked up for a second thinking that UPS lost $1K of my money, but then I checked the tracking info.

All is now good in my world and I will be dropping off the 100lbs at my local bank branch shortly. And don't listen to NPR. Listen to the Adam Carolla show or something. Peace.