FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The Official Hilton Honors Q3 Promotion – Double Your Honors FAQ
Old Jun 29, 2011, 4:30 pm
PaulRO

Programs: Discretely with AA-G AFFB-C2 UA-EP LHLX-S HH-D
Originally Posted by HHonorsRepresentative
Offer Details: Hilton HHonors members who register for the promotion and have a stay inclusive of dates falling during the promotion period have the option to choose to either double their HHonors points or double airline miles for hotel stays. The promotion period includes completed stays between July 1 and September 30, 2011.

Members must register at HHonors.com/DoubleYourHHonors prior to completing their first eligible stay. Members select their bonus during registration, which cannot be changed during the promotional period.

The full Double Your HHonors FAQ can be found here: http://hhonors1.hilton.com/en_US/hh/...s_faq/index.do
Thank you, HHR, for a supremely clear message.
I am registrered as Points and Miles, since years ago.
I have now for Q3 asked for Double Reward Points. And I shall get normal miles as well.
Nothing could be clearer!

You can PM me if you think I have misunderstood your clarity, or if you think that my recognition of your clarity might be deserving of a gesture to further secure my loyalty.