FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Poor HA Response to Online Question
View Single Post
Old Jun 29, 2011, 2:57 pm
flysfromPIT

Programs: MR:LIFE-PLAT, AA ExecPLAT, AmEx GldPrmr+PLAT
Originally Posted by saacman5033
First of all, I don't know what sort of answer you are expecting here.
Saacman - my expectations were indeed low on this one but I was crossing my fingers that I would get something better than to "call reservations." Perhaps I should have clarified some areas/questions better.

In any event, I received an email back from HA that provides some of the insight I was hoping to get. ^ I will post it here shortly.

Lastly, my questions (albeit long-winded) were just seeking some understanding --- so any info is better than no info.

Since I fly a long way there for work, I'd prefer to work Mon-Fri and then leave. That would necessitate a Sunday and Friday flight, but I was cool with the Sunday / Thursday arrangement they had until this Spring. Recently HA moving to a Monday/Thursday arrangement means I could only work Tues, Wed, Thurs, which is not much time for such a long trip from the East coast. I know 3 vs. 4 days doesn't seem like much but in my work it is. Unless I want to stay the weekend and leave the following Monday (I prefer not to) I was stuck. That is the impetus for my question which was 100% selfish to ask. They changed the SUN/THURS schedule that I liked!