FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [OP link EXPIRED]Hilton HHonor AMEX points - 62,500 (50k easy)
Old Jun 29, 2011, 8:57 am
PSilks

Need Help. Amex Hilton did not post 30K bonus points for spending 500K

Hi- Newbie here so this might be in the wrong place. Regardless, Amex-Hilton is requiring me to come up the with the following to obtain the 30k bonus award after spending 500..... "I request you to provide us with the offer code so that we can research the promotion and assist you. The offer ID is in the alpha numeric form and looks like X000:0000" . You can also provide the Bonus ID (four digit number), which is usually mentioned in bold." I signed up for the offer which is outlined below and I am unable to find the offer code anywhere on the application form. Does anyone have the offer ID of bonus ID. Or is there some link where I can find it.....THANKS a bunch. Can't believe that Amex will not honor their offer. Thought FT boards would be interested in this. Thanks, "Selone"

Get 20,000 HHonors Bonus Points after your first purchase with the Card.
Get 30,000 HHonors Bonus Points when you spend US$500 in your first three months of Cardmembership.
Get 2,500 HHonors Bonus Points for each of your first four stays at one of ten distinct brands within the Hilton Worldwide portfolio paid for with the Card during the first 18 months of Cardmembership.
And get 2,500 HHonors Bonus Points when you add an Additional Cardmember.