FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - CX business class with 2 children - bassinet or mini-cabin
Old Jun 26, 2011, 12:56 am
Eclipsepearl

Programs: United Plus
Not the Mei Tai but the other two could work. The ring sling might be easier to get in and out of. I found the ring sling to be the best breastfeeding coverup and your Maya is better than the one I had.

Also can't advise on whether to be all the way lying down or not. Never had a fully reclined seat with a lap baby. Logically, an almost reclined position would probably work best but work it out when you're on board. It also depends on how you normally sleep. On the side or stomach wont work well with a baby in the same chair!

Basically, the only thing you need to do to build up your supply beforehand is to keep hydrated and not overdo it before you go. Try not run around shopping the day before or stay up to midnight packing (guilty of both here!) Also, try to keep drinking during the trip. So easy to forget with all the check-in, security, boarding hooplah. I bring a small bottle before which I finish before security and then either refill it or buy a new one after security.