FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - BA Website for rewards not helping
View Single Post
Old Jun 20, 2011, 4:58 am
Meter

BA Website for rewards not helping

I'm new here as member, but been reading the forum for ages. So after spending hours trying to find any reward flights for my 2-1 voucher, I can't handle the BA web site errors, as every time I search it seems to have a mind of it's own.

I've also called and after holding for 30 minutes the girl proceeded to take about 10 minutes each time she asked what city I could fly from, then would only come back with 1 result.

So all I'm trying to find (I know there's not many seats, but every once and awhile they pop up on searching then when I hit continue it says error again) is something later in Aug, or Sept roundtrip from LAX, or ORD, PHX, LAS to London. Or any better airport that would reduce travel time to this region. In Business class or First.

Any tips? I can usually find anything online, but this is just not working for me. I've tried different browsers also. I've even put every month in the searches and it will let me search June then starts all over with the errors again. Thanks for any advice!