FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Buy Presidential Dollar Coins with CC @ Face Value, Free Shipping
Old Jun 17, 2011, 8:13 am
jamesteroh
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Delta DM & MM, Hilton DM, Marriott gold, Hyatt Globalist, Alaska 75K, Wyndham Diamond,
Originally Posted by AlohaDaveKennedy
Don't be so sure. In my case the mint was not the only purchase and my cards were always paid off early. Unless you are Clark Rockerfeller and use the social security number of another murderer to get your credit with AMEX, you might run into The Spanish Inquisition. "Clark" apparently was good with the cardinals which says something about the quality of membership in the AMEX Country Club. Clark's AMEXworthiness was documented in the WSJ Magazine.
Hopefully I don't run into the issue of a FR with Am Ex. If I do that may be enough for me to close my account. I think it's pretty foolish on the part of Am Ex to p*ss off good customers who make them a lto in transaction fees.

Our relationship banker from our one company bank was saying in the credit card industry that people that pay their bills in full are also considered deadbeats because they aren't making anything in interest. Seems that a creditor would be better of having a customer pay in full and making the transaction fee revenue off of them thyan having a customer that doesn't pay their bill at all.