FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - ANA announced 787 service ready operational validation flight schedules
Old Jun 15, 2011, 5:20 am
jimyvr

Originally Posted by JALPak
How can you claim exclusivity while the information is posted on JAL website first? The complete seat map for JAL 787 flights is available on JAL website when they first released inventory. I highly doubt you post the seat map before JAL did. And if I recall correctly, you didn't even have the word "partial" in the C cabin, at least till I posted the complete (possibly temporary) seat map from JAL website on my blog. And as Q Shoe Guy pointed out, why did this matter? It just make it sounds like you just want to bring more traffic to your site Can we stick to the topic please?
Doubt? You should know better sometimes I post information before airline announces. I stand firm with my word usage "exclusive" even though the time frame didn't last long.

Errors? yes, thanks for pointing, but I fixed it.

You also made 2 "mistakes" that I did. 1) you're not sticking to the topic either by questioning me. 2) look at your signature before rolling your eyes and asking me about bringing website traffic.

Now back to the topic.

These flight schedules are for test flights, and will not be carrying passengers.