FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Around the world I go...
View Single Post
Old Jun 10, 2011, 5:02 pm
SEA2BA

Location: airports: SFO (lots) OAK (when possible); live: Concord, CA
Programs: UA 1K, SPG Platinum, HHonors Diamond
Originally Posted by rwk32882
It has been a few months since the thread was active. Since I just put up a trip report for a couple of fun flights on Z8 to RBQ (kudos to those familiar with those codes!), I thought I would bump the thread.

I am back in the states now after completing the first leg of the trip - 4 months and 4 days in Argentina, Chile, Paraguay, Uruguay and Paraguay. I still have about two weeks worth of travel to post about (the last half of Bolivia) but those will be going up over the next couple of weeks. If you want to find posts about specific places then I would recommend checking out the map which has hyperlinks to the posts.

The next leg of the trip will kick off in a couple weeks after my little bro gets hitched. I don't know where the winds of award availability will take me but I do have a shortlist of targets now: Morocco, Sri Lanka, Palau, Turkey, Borneo, Nambia. That narrows it down a bit, right?

www.roamingryan.com
Have enjoyed following your blog especially the parts about Patagonia and Easter Island as I am planning to visit both next year.

Just got back from 10 days in Turkey, the only one of your next-leg candidates I've been to. It was spectacular ... so +1 in favor of including it in your itinerary!

SEA2BA