FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Citi Hilton HHonors Visa [2011-2014]
View Single Post
Old Jun 9, 2011, 5:26 pm
sdsearch
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by NVGuy36
I've already got the Citi Hilton. Does anyone know if Citi will give you the diff between a new offer and the one you signed up for like Chase does? I signed up with a 25k offer and curious to know if I can call Citi up to get the extra 25k on this new offer?
What do you mean "like Chase does"? Does Chase do this for targeted offers that have no splash pages and no way to prove that the offer exists (for anyone but the person it was targeted to)?

That's the problem with there being no splash page (showing the details of this offer), just an app page. There's nothing that I see that we can present to Chase saying "there's this new offer; can I get the difference?".

In my case, I already did the public 40k offer, documented elsewhere -- can't remember if it's here in MilesBuzz! or only over in the HHonors forum. So I'm at most 10k short.

Since the 40k offer is public and does have a landing page, if you can't find a landing page for the 50k offer, you could at least try to see if you can get the extra 15k for the difference between the 40k offer and the 25k offer.

But how long ago did you do the 25k app? I seem to recall that Chase has a 60 day window for "backwards changes" to the promo for a card app, doesn't it?