FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Citi Hilton HHonors Visa [2011-2014]
View Single Post
Old Jun 9, 2011, 12:05 pm
brasov02

Programs: OnePass, MilesPlus, AAdvantage, SkyMiles (unfortunately), PC Plat, HH Silver, Marriott Aluminium
Originally Posted by User Name
What do you mean by verify?

If you were targeted, the e-mail itself will have had the details in, not the page the link takes you to.

If you were not targeted, verification will come through someone applying and then subsequently receiving the 50K. Judging by the date of the first post it's a bit soon don't you think?

Not sure what you mean when you ask what I mean by 'verify'. What part of 'verify' is confusing for you? As the OP said and we can all see, the linked-ap does not have the detail to the 50,000 point offer and, until now, no one that I could see had applied using this ap and then 'verified' the 50,000 offer after applying. But as you see Milano Suprano just did verify which was good enough for you and which is the verification I was waiting for.
(And obviously it's not too soon to have the offer verified. You don't have to wait until the points are in your account to have a CR verify the bonus attached to your application.)
Thanks Milano Suprano!