FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Enhancement: No more op-ups from cheaper fare buckets
Old Jun 9, 2011, 6:50 am
diamantaire

Programs: DIAMANTAIRE EXTRAORDINAIRE
Originally Posted by econprof
I find this very, very, VERY disappointing and annoying. As someone who has earned about 120K on LH on average for the last four years, *all* of it in paid economy, *rarely* in a fare bucket above V, and often in S, W, or L, this has a huge impact on me.

My op-up rate between FRA and NYC has been probably around 50% during the last three years, and certainly higher during certain periods. The chance of an op-up has been one, if not *the*, greatest benefit of my hard-earned SENhood. To learn that this benefit is now essentially being taken away and that some *G who may be flying their *first flight ever* on LH will be op-upped up and me not just pisses me off beyond belief.

It's like they are changing the grading rules just to affect me. Thanks LH... and screw off.
If things keep going this way me & my family all sen & ftl shall migrate to BA or EK or another worthwhile program which values us as loyal clients .

LH sucks