FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Park Hyatt Beaver Creek, Colorado REVIEW - MASTER THREAD
Old Jun 1, 2011, 12:44 pm
azepine00
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Spent another memorial day weekend there - hotel service was great all around - never had to wait more than a few minutes for any housekeeping items, room service etc. Restaurant service improved since last year but food selection and quality remain pretty below average for the price. I assume the kitchen is staffed by temps in the off season. They have mid week special - an entree + glass of wine for $20 (was not available when i was there). The spa has specials as well - $100 for 50 min and a few others. The only complaint i have is about their basic internet quality - it was incredibly slow. Not sure if premium one is included for diamonds but i would suggest using that one. Underground parking was free - enter Gerald Ford lot, park all the way at the end and walk out on the other side - PH elevator will be to the left just past valet entrance.

Note that right now there is a lot of construction outside - not noisy but lots of workers and equipment.