FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Any Experiance Dealing/Booking with www.budgetborne.com
Old May 19, 2011, 7:24 pm
alexoster

Programs: HH Diamond, AA LifeTime Plat, DL Plat, Amex Centurion, Hertz Plaitnum
Originally Posted by Millenium Travel
I've heard dealing with mileage broker companies l4l.com can be like playing Russian roulette. 50% of the time you'll get a great deal and have a wonderful trip and the other 50% of the time I've heard that passengers have been denied boarding because the airline found out that the mileage holder sold his miles to a 3rd party (through brokers like L4L). In cases like this both parties pay a dear price (the mileage account holder gets his/her account canceled and all points forfeited / the customer who bought the ticket gets to suffer the embarrassment at the airport counter and has the choice to not make the trip or simply pay the full price for the same ticket.
Your screen-name somehow links you to the travel business thus is probably the reason behind your L4L bashing mission!

I am using L4L myself now for several years and have recommended friends and colleagues there too. Not only are they the biggest mileage brokers out there (42 in-house agents and operate 24 hours) but also have an impeccable track record!

You 'heard' that 50% of times both parties pay a dear price?! If no online forum shows this HOW exactly have you heard this?! Can you link any of these sources or do you randomly 'hear' about 50% of a travel agency agencies reviews?!

Shame on you...!