FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - What airlines give pass for BKK Fast Track ?
Old May 8, 2011, 7:28 am
Yaatri
Suspended

Originally Posted by rally
I assume you are talking about departure,

I was in the First Class check-in and the lady did not even know they had them, I asked and the other First Class check in lady told her in Thai where they were,

I would bet that if you check in using the coach line that they will not have them......you can always ask, or like someone else said there are other immigration gates you might want to look for them.....

I wish Narita had them to use at Arrivial , but no luck

Rally
Was this with Delta? I have received Fast Track passes on the plane before arrival and at check-in on departure to and from Sydney last May/June. That was the first and the only time I have got one. On my recent trip to BKK three weeks ago, the thought of Fast Track did not cross my mind. It wasn't offered, nor did I ask.
On the flight to Sydney, an FA, with the passenger manifest in hand, walked around the economy cabin, matching the names on the passenger manifest with people seated in the cabin, putting red dot stickers on the seats of PMs and DM's. Just before landing, the FA came and handed the fast track pass to the passengers whose seats had the red dot sticker.
P.S. Read your earier post that it was on UA. Have you have got a Fast Track pass on DL?

Last edited by Yaatri; May 8, 2011 at 7:34 am