FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The St. Regis Bahia Beach Resort, Puerto Rico [Master Thread]
Old Apr 27, 2011, 6:07 pm
GeorgiaDawg93

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Gold, SPG Lifetime Gold, SPG Platinum 75, Marriott Platinum Elite
Thumbs down How bout that Platinum resort charge waiver??

Slammed SHUT by St. Regis on resort charge option!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Flag this messageRE: Question Re St. RegisWednesday, April 27, 2011 6:33 PMFrom: "XXXXXX, XXXXX" <[email protected]>Add sender to ContactsTo: "XXXXXXX XXXX" <[email protected]>Cc: "XXXX" <[email protected]>, "00AUS, Guest Forum" <[email protected]>Hello Mr. XXXXX,

I hope you and your family are doing well. We are enjoying the warm weather…visit anytime J

Our Remede Spa is actually just for guests using the spa. Sorry to advise. However, we do have other expanded locker rooms, showers, but no whirlpool or sauna at the Golf Club House. All of our guests have access to those facilities.

I hope that this information has helped. Please let me know if you would like our Concierge Team to also reach out to you in advance for any other need you might have!

Warmest Regards

XXXXX XXXXXXX

THE ST. REGIS XXXXXXXXX

Sent: Wednesday, April 27, 2011 1:18 PM
To: XXXXXXX, XXXXX
Cc: XXXXXXXXXXX; XXXXXXX; 00AUS, Guest Forum
Subject: Question Re St. Regis

Hello Mr. XXXXXX,

My wife and I were fortunate to visit your outstanding St. Regis XXXXXX hotel last December. I inquired about the $60.00 resort charge, in that I saw that Starwood would give their SPG Platinum members some additional benefit with this. We received no benefit during that stay, but we are heading back down in DEC 2011. I thought about a possibility and wanted to inquire about it. We have been to the Westin out in Maui, and they allow Platinums to use the facilities in their spa area--that is, the whirlpool, sauna, etc. No services of course, just the facilities. I saw that the St. Regis had similar facilities (i.e. sauna, cold plunge pool, etc) in its spa area. Would it be acceptable, as a Starwood Platinum, to use these facilities as the additional benefit of the $60.00/day resort charge? I look forward to your response. Thank you.

Respectfully,

XXXXXXXXXX