FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - IC Bali Jimbaran Master Thread [merged]
View Single Post
Old Apr 23, 2011, 1:13 pm
ahshao

Programs: IC Platinum Amb, HH Gold
Bali IC vs Conrad, upgrade, lounge, airport transport advise needed.

I'm planning for the honeymoon and relax trip before i start new carerr in new company. Will arrive at Bali on lunch 16 Jun'11 Thurs and stay till late afternoon 20 Jun'11 Mon.

Currently utilize IC Ambassador AWBWeekend voucher on Fri & sat night at Bali IC on Classic Room rate. Yet to book my Thurs and Sun night hotel stay.
Was planning for sightseeing, food hunting, Bali souviner shopping trip since it is our first time there.
Struggle with Bali IC and Conrad IC due to i accumulate enough point to get award night which 2 nights IC and 1 night Conrad.

Need advises on:
1) Should i consider to stay
a) all 4 night at Bali IC. Or
b) start first night at Conrad or
c) end last night at Conrad

2) Upgrade: thinking to spend money on shopping rather than hotel night. Did PC Platinum Ambassador get upgrade when request from hotel?

a) from classic to singaraja room
b) from classic to classic suite
c) from singaraja (if i pay more) to club room (is that possible with PC Platinum Ambassador)?

For the sake of honeymoon, is that worth to book singaraga room to get upgrade to singaraja duplex or club room (is that possible with PC Platinum Ambassador)?

3) When make arrangement for upgrade, email option is good enough? or phone will get the better chance of arrangement?

4) LOUNGE: I read that SINGARAJA LOUNGE only got snack and drink. Is it worth to pay USD 30 for that or use that for better meal at restaurant?

5) try to avoid airport transfer trouble. with Bali IC Classic Room book, did Bali IC still offer complement airport transfer? Did Conrad offer complementary airport transfer or only restrict to room type? how much need to pay if ask for hotel transport arrangement?

Appreciate your advise

Last edited by ahshao; Apr 23, 2011 at 1:16 pm Reason: typo