FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Guide to MNL / Manila Ninoy Aquino International Airport [Merged thread]
Old Apr 22, 2011, 8:52 am
KIXman

MNL Terminal 3 : Arrival Procedure

As you proceed from the plane to the immigration area there will be a temperature check

There is a duty free kiosk before immigration for that last minute gift you forgot to buy

Immigration. There was no line here but that was because there were no other flights arriving at the same time, and also I was one of the first to disembark the plane.

Baggage claim area
It is very clean and reminds me of Singapore's Changi airport in design.

Customs declaration desk
Give the customs declaration form to the staff for them to sign. They may ask you questions like what's in your bag, when was the last time you were in the country etc.

After getting back the signed customs declaration form, head towards the exit where you will meet staff collecting the forms. As you head outside the customs area, you can find the area where people fetching their friends/family/guests can wait.

Waiting area outside customs. There are some food kiosks, currency exchange booths and some seats for waiting people.

Outside the terminal building, the pillars are marked "Bay 1", "Bay 2" etc. so you can tell people who come to meet you where you are.

If you want to take public transportation there is an airport taxi stand to the right of the terminal building exit; sorry I didn't check the details, or where hotel taxis would be found.