FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Ruby: A Workout Inspiration
View Single Post
Old Apr 13, 2011, 9:20 pm
It'sHip2B^2

Programs: HHonors Diamond; My Mom's Favorite Kid
Ruby: A Workout Inspiration

I suspect that there is already an OMNI thread about this topic but I thought that we could use a reminder here in Health and Fitness.

Two years ago when my husband and I moved to our current apartment we decided to let go of Style because we were too cheap to spring for a bigger Satellite package (we only have Satellite available here). Back when we had cable if you wanted BBC America you'd get all the cheap cable networks. I had enjoyed watching Ruby since the program started. But I hadn't seen how good Ruby looks lately.

Well, this evening I'm in one of my usual Hamptons and I stumbled across Ruby while I was on the elliptical. Today's episode she was in LA and was walking a canyon (and boy did it look hot and dry. I soooo don't miss LA in any way). As I ran and pondered getting off, I saw Ruby bust her rear to get up to the top of the mountainous hill. Well, I thought I couldn't be shown up by a woman 3 times my weight. So I stayed on for an hour.

I'm completely awed that she has been able to stick with it for 3 or 4 years now. I say next time you want to quit before it's time, think of how Ruby is going to smoke you!