FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [Expired]BA 100,000 miles promo is back
View Single Post
Old Apr 6, 2011, 7:47 pm
ylF

Hi, I have read not all the pages up this point (please hold the flames). I read about the 1st 3 pages and the last 3. And have not found the answer i'm looking for.

I have 2 chase cards that are 4 years old. One only has a $200 limit on it. And the other is a business with over 30K on it. Zero balance on both.

My question is two fold: I read the FrugalTravel guy say the 6month waiting period is a myth. And that one could negotiate and simply close out an older card, YMMV. Do I stand a chance?

Also, are you guys getting instant approval online? I got this:

"Thanks for Applying
We have received your application. Our analysts are currently reviewing your application, and our goal is to notify you within 10 days of this application. Notifications are usually sent within this time, but in some circumstances it may take up to 30 days for processing.

Please do not resubmit your application
."

Also, I in January 2011 I got 2 Citi cards and last month I got the Business cards for it. I have my AA miles from it.

Also, I just did both the regular and business Capital One cards and have submitted my "matched" miles to them.

Am, I overdoing it? If my numbers are correct I should have 375K miles including the C1 cards but not including this one of course.