FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - An open question to moderators RE: this United consolidated forum
Old Apr 4, 2011, 2:14 pm
FlyinHawaiian
Moderator: Hawaii-based airlines & Hawai'i forums

Programs: NEXUS/Global Entry, Delta, United, Hyatt, IHG, Marriott, and Hertz
I would like to thank those of you who took the time to share your thoughts regarding the original question, which I was happy to answer (and I hope that MBM3's response above is an indication that this was something that we did work on collectively and were in agreement with). I'd also like to point out that there were advocates of this organization many months ago:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/talkb...ld-forums.html

I do also note that some of you have expressed some other comments about moderation and that has never been something that I have been confortable discussing in an open thread for a variety of reasons (and also because there is an FT Rule that discourages this).

For example, I'm going to decline to answer in this thread any questions about The Penalty Box, as it's not topical to the OP's question.

I would encourage any member with such a concern to contact myself (or any other volunteer moderator) via PM or email. Speaking for myself, I always try and respond to civil and thoughtful questions, although I might not do a good job in responding immediately nor can I always provide a lenghtly or protracted dialog.

Last edited by FlyinHawaiian; Apr 5, 2011 at 11:26 am