FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Westin Cape Town, South Africa [Master Thread]
Old Nov 19, 2003, 8:30 am
ehe123

I wrote to the GM as suggested, and received a response from his executive assistant, explaining that he is away and that he asked her to reply:
"As a Platinum Starwood Preferred Guest you are entitled to only the best of service. Not only will you be upgraded to a Suite, but
you will have your own personal preference profile as well as the ability to convert Starpoints to participating frequent flyer miles. Upon arrival at Towers Desk, you will be welcomed with a complimentary drink and warm towel. Our Guest Relations staff will assign you to a preferred room, including our Select Standard Suites where you will have instant internet, fax machine and maginet tv. As a VIP, you will have access to the Executive floor or Club Lounge. Complimentary access to our hotel's Altira Spa and Fitness Centre will be
at your disposal where you will receive the finest of pampering. You will aslo be granted a 4 pm late check-out.

The ArabellaSheraton Grand Hotel and Staff hope that the above amenities meet your required standards and we look forward to
hosting you as a guest in our Hotel.

If you have any questions or queries, please do not hesitate to contact me, I look forward to being of assistance."

A very auspicious start! Detailed report to follow after my stay.

[This message has been edited by ehe123 (edited Nov 19, 2003).]