FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Jetstar 3K402 Check-in at AKL and other stuff
Old Mar 27, 2011, 7:08 pm
Rebound

Programs: NZ*GE / EK*GOLD
Just got back on 3K401 SIN-AKL and here are my notes.

Check-in was open early as i mentioned earlier, i asked about StarClass and they said it would be 50% (of the fare i paid or 50% off the StarClass fair i am not too sure, they didn't seem too sure) but was declined saying they would not upgrade pax.

Boarding was swift due to low pax numbers (Around 70 in economy, 2 in StarClass) however due to 2 passengers being late to board our flight was delayed a whopping 1hr20mins due to Flight Path Replanning!

Pax were moved to other seats for weight balancing and i went from the front to near the back of the aircraft, and snagged 4 seats in the middle which made for a somewhat pleasant flight back home. Most passengers got a pair of seats to themselves or 4 if you were quick ;-)

Hot meals were offered at the Start and and close to the end of the flight, the crew were excellent (SIN Based Crew). As i slept most the flight i have no idea what the meals were, and yes there is water fountains in the middle gallery of the aircraft.

The Comfort Kit includes:
- Blanket
- Eyeshade
- Socks
- Inflatable Neck/Shoulder support
- Toothbrush and toothpaste
- Earplugs