FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Considering getting noise cancelling headphones
Old Mar 24, 2011, 11:18 pm
tryinginvain

Programs: Aeroplan, Alaska Airlines
Considering getting noise cancelling headphones

I've never used this type of headphones before so I'm not sure if I should get them. I have some airmiles (Canada) and don't really collect them anymore so I'm thinking about using them to pick up a pair of JVC HA-NC260 headphones.

I don't fly a lot compared to most people on here, but I have two trips from Ontario, Canada to Asia in 2011. I've done that trip a couple of times and I'm thinking anything that makes is easier to deal with is worth it. My first trip is an award redemption in J but my trip later in the year is all in Y. There will probably be one or two short trips other than those - but it's the long haul trips that I'd want these for.

I'm sure there are better headphones, but I'm not looking at purchasing them - these are the only ones I can get with my airmiles. I know nobody can tell me how I will like them but I'm hoping to get some feedback and decide if I want to use my points for these or redeem them for something else.

Thanks in advance!