FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - My first pure MR: DL to JFK-CPH-JFK
View Single Post
Old Mar 21, 2011, 3:24 pm
gosha83

Programs: AA ExPlat, HHonors Diamond
Originally Posted by thepointsguy
Nice report- I did JFK-ARN this past weekend and my experience was similar. However, I built in an overnight in Stockholm, which I'm glad I did. I'll be doing Copenhagen in a couple weeks and I'll look out for bizarre pilot announcements
Thanks.

Yeah, I don't think I'm sold on the idea of a pure MR as a way to pass time I do like the travel aspect, and would prefer to stay a day or two, at least, in the country.

I'm going to ARN in early April myself, so I'll be expecting a repeat performance from DL. The two things that I have working in my favor: noise canceling headphones and an iPad. I had 6 episodes of Mad Men to keep me company, so lack of AVOD wasn't as brutal. And the headphones are almost a must for any flight. I am instantly 50% more comfortable when I cut out the noise from around me.

Question: is the BE product, seat-wise, on DL the same across all of their international planes? For some reason, I feel like the seats they have on their 777s (from when I flew in BE in '07) were a bit more impressive than what I saw on this 757.