FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Buy Presidential Dollar Coins with CC @ Face Value, Free Shipping
Old Mar 20, 2011, 8:49 am
Astrophsx

Originally Posted by Marathon Man
Mods have been notified as to all of this type of activity and more.
If they want to delete what I have posted.. fine, but maybe they should post a warning about making up stories when it comes to posting in here.

The best advice you can give anyone about coins is to develop a positive relationship with the bank you bring your coins to. Make sure the amounts you bring is something they can handle. The best method I've found is to walk into a new bank and ask them if you open up an account if you can bring in x number of coins in per week... suggest that you will be willing to have a certain amount in your account at any given time and if need be can have a direct deposit set up or use your account for bill payment. If they really want to know why you bring them in more than a passing conversation tell them. You don't have to tell them every little detail but be honest with them and ask them if it is alright.

That has worked the best for me. Not every bank will do this... and over time some banks may cut you off.