FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Adding Dividend Miles # to an existing reservation
Old Mar 18, 2011, 10:03 am
rmohare

Programs: AA ExecPlat, Marriott Platinum, SPG Platinum, Avis First
Originally Posted by itsme110
when you go online, go to travel tools, manage reservations, tool box, change passenger info . that will allow you to add your #
This won't work because the flight confirmation code isn't associated with OP's DM account and so he won't see it when he logs into usairways.com. And I'm not sure those options even exist - I just checked a few of my reservations and I can't find anything like that. It could have something to do with booking through a corporate travel agency, which is how my flights are always booked and it sounds like that's how Mazey's flight was booked.

Originally Posted by Mazey
Hmmm..under toolbox there is no option to change passenger info. Just "Change My Trip," "Cancel My Trip," or "Change Seats."

I know there has to be a way to do this.
Mazey - I believe you will have to call Reservations at 800-428-4322 with your confirmation code to associate the flight to you DM account number if you want to do it now. However, if you choose not to do that there is an option to change the FF account on a ticket when you do OLCI with your confirmation code. Don't ask me why they make you wait until check in, but it is what it is...