FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - JetBlue Travel Bank Issue
View Single Post
Old Mar 11, 2011, 10:40 pm
LiaJB

Programs: TrueBlue
Originally Posted by jaesun
yeah, i have a TB account already. my login for TravelBank is the same as my TB account credentials. I think I will just call up JB and hopefully get it resolved. I checked my credits by "booking" a flight and got to the payment page, and saw that I was able to apply credits. So I know my credits exist and are associated with my TB account. Just a matter of getting into the TravelBank account.

Oh, one more question. Am I able to apply my credits (which are associated with my TB account) with someone else's tickets who has a TB account also? They say I can use my credits for anyone else that I choose, but from the payment page, there doesn't seem to be a way to lookup a TravelBank account seperately. So if someone is buying tickets and using his TB account, I am not sure if I will be able to use my credits.
Yes you can use someone else's credit, but it's often kind of a pain. If I were in that situation myself, I'd pay the $15 phone fee. I've seen people who *wanted* to use a credit and it didn't work way too often. =/

It's also important to know that it's *one* credit and *one* other form of payment per ticket. So if you're trying to use both yours *and* his for one trip for you, you'd want to use your credit for the outbound, and book a return separately using his, for example. (Does that make sense?)