FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Possibilities - 4/1-6/30/11 - 10k pt for 5 nts (+5k for HyatCC) & 5k for add'l 2 nts
Old Mar 7, 2011, 5:58 pm
LIH Prem

Originally Posted by laurajoyce
Can people who talk to their PL rep ask about the status of the G bonuses? Can we expect these to come back or is Hyatt killing them off?
The G1/G2/G3 bonuses are not dead! They just aren't telling us where they are now. (more web site issues I guess, who knows?)

Call the property, and ask them if they are currently having G1/G2/G3. That's what I did and some others have done.

Originally Posted by satori
Some promotions favor extended stays and some favor one nighters.

This promotion is certainly a good value offer for a person with extended stays.
I think this one is good for both extended stayers and one-night stayers like me. I'm assuming if I stay 5 single night stays or 1 5-night stay, that I would get the same exact credit for this promo, right? (of course that assumes in both cases, I have enough total nights to qualify for the promo.)

Thanks for your analysis, Ric! I agree this is a decent promo right now, especially when you stack it with the other bonuses that are usually available. Though I hope you are wrong about FFN.

-David