FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - elite plus on skyteam flight not allowed into KLM lounge (Wien / Vienna)
Old Mar 5, 2011, 4:25 pm
cfischer
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, MR LTT, HH Dia, Amex Plat
Originally Posted by rejden
Tried also to access two lounges in Vienna flying on Air France Premium Voyager VIE - CDG - BOM.

First I tried the Austrian business class, since the first leg was operated by Austrian but codeshare with Air France, I was refused because they allow only FLying Blue gold.

Second I tried the Jet Lounge, which some Skyteam members are contracting in VIE. Was told only Flying Blue gold is allowed to enter.

This actually reminds me of my other tred earlier on flyertalk about switching from OK+ to Flying Blue, now it seems I'm going to fly some Premium Voyagers long haul and I'm just really really sick when you get Alliance elite+ and they don't give a damn, even when you obviously paying them for the ticket.
Contract lounges are not included as a ST perk. Only lounges operated by ST members are ok to use. I don't understand this entire thread, the rules are clear and people are complaining about it?