FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Sheraton Cleveland airport [Master Thread]
Old Jul 21, 03, 11:53 am
I012609

Location: Chicago - AA EXP, UA 1K, Marriott PL, Starwood PL, Hyatt Gold
I've stayed at this property over 100 nights this year...yes, for real. I'm working in the area and it has thus become my home-away-from-home.

If you are platinum you should get an upgrade to a decent suite with concierge access. They have a light breakfast set out in the morning and appetizers in the evening.

The workout facility is small but nice - three treadmills in the room and it is VERY rare that there is someone else in there at the same time I am.

The hotel is begining to remodel at the end of the month and as part of that the will be installing the new Sheraton Sleep Sweetly bed(I think that is what it is called). That will be a nice upgrade to the property.

The staff is really nice, and they are really good about offering the SVC promise.

This property is the closest hotel in CLE to the airport, and you can not only leave your Hertz car there but also have that as your pickup point and they will have it waiting for you there.