FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - E-Voucher Upgrade Not Confirming, Even *With* M&M/ANA Availability?
Old Mar 2, 2011, 9:08 am
SuperFlyBoy

Programs: UA*G (1K again), Sixt Plat, *was*: SQ QPP01 & SK EBS/EBG, LH SEN, AA EXP, 9wPlat
Originally Posted by NewbieRunner
Why not? Didn't you get the outcome you wanted?
Yes, but *why* does the system *not* work?

Couldn't upgrade on website, was WL'ed for over 24 hours with no forward action, until I called the UK SEN line...

Originally Posted by NewbieRunner
Good to hear the UK SEN line was useful, though it's unlikely you were speaking to anyone in the UK. Are you sure you didn't call the DC ICC number instead?
It started out with a DK accent on the recording, then transferred to the SA call center.

Had to listen to a tirade about it is not an instant confirmation for a SEN...

and I'm not being demanding here - I *study* LH loads and am 95% accurate, so there is no reason for this to happen.

Called BD and they could have instantly issued an award on this segment - was going to do it too, but there really wasn't any need for an Alliance member to provide seats when they couldn't do so on their own metal.

I'm suspecting it has something to do with the voucher - someone might just chime in and verify that they had problems with upgrading when a voucher was also applied.