FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - E-Voucher Upgrade Not Confirming, Even *With* M&M/ANA Availability?
Old Mar 2, 2011, 3:24 am
SuperFlyBoy

Programs: UA*G (1K again), Sixt Plat, *was*: SQ QPP01 & SK EBS/EBG, LH SEN, AA EXP, 9wPlat
Originally Posted by demue
Okay you tried the upgrade via LH SEN agent already. Well I would try to call the German SEN number and see if luck strikes there though there is no telling to what CC your call will be routed.

Alternatively, if this is a LH flight did you try to add it to My Bookings section on LH website (after login) and then do the upgrade that way online? Sometime sthat works better.
I told them to remove the WL at the Indian call center and then tried the upgrade online.

Then I receive:

"* Your booking is not eligible for upgrade (119405)"

With a H-class ticket??

...??

Maybe a voucher code creates this WL situation?

Man, almost willing to book on another airline now!!

(Indian call center has no idea what type of booking I made - did it on the LH website itself, and first agent tells me to call my TA!!

Second agent says you cannot use miles to make an award booking - I had already told her that I could with *another* *A airline - they obviously have one-track minds!! Such a sad situation - one just has to laugh at their stupidity! )

Last edited by SuperFlyBoy; Mar 2, 2011 at 4:03 am Reason: Corrected grammar, intention to state...