FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - How do you get your Private Line Rep to contact you?
Old Feb 28, 2011, 3:58 pm
FriendlySkies
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Amex Gold/Plat, UA *G, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LT Gold, NEXUS, TSA Disparager Unobtanium
Originally Posted by Firewind
First, FriendlySkies, with due respect for all that Gold Passport Concierges do for us here, I'd ride them about this. Case in point, when I took up Karen's (our original GPC) offer, it was when many of us were doing so, and I think it was Christmas season. I rode Karen. She got back to me to apologize. Then soon I heard from the Private Line Representative, all apologies.
I guess the thread worked, as I heard from a PL rep this afternoon ^ Looking forward to working with her..

Originally Posted by ldsant
What do you need them to do for you? I have had one for a couple of years and have emailed her 4 times in the last 3 years. Why not take the initiative and call the Diamond line yourself? I guess I don't get this whole "being pissed" as your post sounds like because you have had to wait to be assigned one. Again, I would ask what your special requests are that you need a Personal Concierge to be involved?
Actually, I did call the Diamond line.. That was two weeks ago. They told me that I would hear from somebody a few days later.. No word.