FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Starwood Lurker Wins Freddie Award!
View Single Post
Old Apr 29, 2003, 1:06 pm
Starwood Lurker
Company Representative - Starwood

Programs: Marriott Employee Level
Thanks to everyone. Sorry I am so late to reply, but as VPescado said, I took an extra day after Pascha to recover both from traveling and the holiday. Then today I get here and there are 82 emails in my Inbox at work - and I haven't even gone to the [email protected] Inbox yet.

Gee, what can I say? Randy really knows how to surprise someone. If you don't believe me, ask his girlfriend to whom he proposed at the end of the evening. If you ask me, Randy made out better than any of the programs. My heartiest congratulations to both him and his intended. As for the Industry Impact award - what an honor. Like I said last Thursday, I am glad to accept it on behalf of everyone who does customer service for Starwood and Starwood Preferred Guest.

And another 12 Freddies for the Starwood Preferred Guest program. That is even more amazing to me personally. It is good to know that despite some problems we had with communication earlier in the year, that the membership in general was overwhelmingly willing to forgive us for it. Jim Berra asked me to pass on his personal thanks to each and every member who voted for us. Without you we would have no purpose and no inspiration to become even better than we have been in the past.

So thanks for the kudos, but now it's time to roll up our sleeves and get back to work on next year.

Sincerely,

William R. Sanders
Customer Service Coordinator
Starwood Preferred Services

[email protected]

[This message has been edited by Starwood Lurker (edited 04-29-2003).]