FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Priority club account deleted!
View Single Post
Old Feb 23, 2011, 6:28 am
sara5571

Hey guys thanks for your posts. All of the accounts have different names for each of my family members, there's no duplication other than the same surname for 4 of the accounts, 3 of these have been frozen/deleted and 1 is fine. All of these accounts were in existence long before WIIAM. I think the highest amount won so far has been 30k on my sister's account. All of the accounts are played on my laptop and same ip address but I didn't think this would be particularly problematic. I did look at the browser cache once on Friday to see what everyone was talking about, that was the day they eliminated all the scores above 50k. But accounts were fine until this morning and my mum got an email this morning to say she had won a daily prize and then suddenly her account was gone. They didn't explain on the phone what they meant by fraudulent, but even if my looking at the browser cache on Friday was enough to disqualify me from the game surely closing the account is a bit excessive, especially when there have been paid stays etc on it? The T+Cs only mention disqualification, not account closure. I can't think of anything else that could possibly be described as fraudulent activity with regards to these accounts, this seems a bit heavy handed.