FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Four Points Cologne/CGN/Koln, Germany [Master Thread]
Old Mar 15, 2003, 3:14 am
LH738

Programs: LH Sen // HH Dia; Bonvoy LTTE
Four Points by Sheraton Central Köln / Cologne

Four Points by Sheraton Central Köln / Cologne

+ Platinum welcome gift: water + chocolates
+ upgrade to as suite with three (!) balconies
+ firm, comfortable bed
+ big safe
+ full breakfast buffet
+ next to the main station
+ coffee/tea maker in the room
+ great view from the room
+ complimentary coffee in the lobby
+ minibar free of charge
- bad light on the working desk
- very slow lifts

That's what I booked
1 single bed
standard non-smoking rm buffet breakfast air conditioned dbl glazed windows modem access, standard room with bath, minibar, hair dryer, dataport, trouser press, tea coffe facilities, ind. air condition.

That's what I got
Executive Suite With Large Living Room, Kitchen, Walking CloSet, Bath, Minibar, Hairdryer, Dataport, Ind. Air Condition. Room amenities Suite, Buffet Breakfast, Air Conditioned, Dbl Glazed Windows, Modem Access

My first stay in a German Four Points - and a wonderful experience with super-upgrade, welcome amenity: all has been done automatically. The suite was terrific with three balconies, living room and bed room, 2 TV sets, many armchairs, electronic chimney, fitness equipment in the bathroom, ... In the room was a list with many restauarnt recommendations (Italian, German, Indian, Thai, ...).
The main station and the main attraction of Cologne - the Kölner Dom - are just next to the hotel. The location couldn't be better.