FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Questions About Avg Daily Play
View Single Post
Old Feb 16, 2011, 11:30 am
fragment54

Questions About Avg Daily Play

I'm new to Vegas - I've only been once and we split our play between Harrahs (some Ceasars)/Palms/Hard Rock. I don't know if I bet a lot by the standards you guys have, but I did manage to get an assigned host at Hard Rock which may not be a big deal I don't know but he followed me around all night so that was weird. I got 6.5k points TR points, so I guess my play (only craps/BJ) was rated pretty highly?

My roommate and I are planning a mileage run and got it to route through Vegas, but we will only be there from 8 pm til 8 am. I've read on here that a "gambling day" is 6am - 6am. Assuming my play for that first trip WAS rated highly, should I be concerned about "diluting" it by making bets after 6am. We would have to leave soon after, I just don't want to place a bet on the way out the door which adds a day to that rating if that is how it works.

Thanks for your help. Like I said, I am new to the game. I get offers now but I am sure everyone does. I probably should have inquired about the Plat in a Day thing, but I didn't know about it. I also would have done Harrah's properties only if I knew about comps, cause we gambled a lot at Palms/Hard Rock. If it matters, I'd guess my average BJ hand is $150 to $200 depending on my intoxication level. I did have like 3k on the craps table for a while at Harrah's... might influence the "ranking".