FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Massive BDO-fest at JFK T4 today
View Single Post
Old Feb 15, 2011, 10:22 pm
Caradoc
Suspended

Originally Posted by PhlyingRPh
I whipped out my camera, and since they were observing me observing them, it didn't take long for a TSO to approach me (less than 20 seconds, actually) and ask how I was doing. We exchanged pleasantries, then I asked him to "move back a bit, so that I can take your picture". He informed me that I could not take his picture, so I walked around him and aimed my camera at the blue herd, which by the way was what I would have captioned the picture after posting it to TOPFlyer. As I was framing the picture, he told me I could not take any pictures in the area at all, as photography was not allowed in the terminals.
Just how long should it take for the news that TSA policies don't cover photography of anything but the scanner screens to percolate through the blue-shirted critical mass of stupidium currently staffing our airports?

For Pete's sake, even Bloghdad Bob has admitted it.

And photography is either permitted at JFK, or they've been incredibly lax in enforcing a rule against it.

As a taxpayer, I'm really, really annoyed that such complete knuckle-dragging mouth-breathers are employed, let alone allowed to claim the authority they think they have.

You should have asked the BDO if you could see the scars he should have from that frontal lobotomy they apparently give all TSA employees when they're hired.