FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - IC Grand Stanford Hong Kong Master Thread [merged]
Old Feb 13, 2011, 2:44 pm
cdp88

Programs: VA Gold, IML Gold (*G), Accor Gold
Harbour View at GS IC

Originally Posted by stephen77
Booked a deluxe room. Upgraded to a deluxe harbour view room. As other reports have said these rooms do have a view of the trash tip to the left! Was also offered complimentary Club Lounge Access. The Club was exceptional ..... Moet champagne, good wine and fantastic staff. WIFI access in the Club and room. Complimentary hotel shuttle to the harbour / star ferry - ask for the timetable. Also a complimentary bus calls in at the hotel which takes you to Kowloon station for the airport express train. I think this was K3 but the bell hop will advise you on this. This will save you 50 HK $
There is a view of the trash tip but if you are on the corner of the hotel closest to central, eg exec room xx 35, it's only in the periphery of your vision. I thought it was still an impressive view.

The club lounge is definitely exceptional, great service all the time and excellent food and drink.

If you're interested I posted a detailed stay report http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/inter...l#post15776947

Last edited by cdp88; Feb 13, 2011 at 5:05 pm Reason: add link to stay report