FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - IRROP handeling by CO (UA took over)
View Single Post
Old Jan 27, 2011, 10:01 pm
channa
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Plat 2MM; AS MVP Gold 75K
Originally Posted by sfogate
Tell the truth please.

The Call Center isn't/wasn't shut down due to weather. They had too many calls to the Center and couldn't handle the volume.
From a customer perspective, what's the difference if one can't get through?

Originally Posted by star_world
I think we're aware that you are (vastly) stretching the truth (again) to further the continuous melodrama and hyperbole you are so fond of
Since you said "(again)," where did I stretch the truth (again) in this thread? I said we're aware of CO's staffing issues of CO's call centers on IRROP days. It's been an ongoing problem for well over a year, no? I even agreed the "shut down" comment was an exaggeration, but I said there was merit to the message. Certainly you agree with the point the poster was making, which was that it's difficult to get through to CO's call centers in these situations?

As for melodrama and hyperbole, please identify where in this thread you see that. Or are those generic comments to attempt to discredit what I say because it makes CO look bad?

"shut down" and "every agent in every call center working with clients" are similar how, exactly?
From the example in this thread, they weren't exactly "working with" the customer. Maybe if they did work with the clients and spent less time telling them no, the lines would be less tied up. @:-)