FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Buy Presidential Dollar Coins with CC @ Face Value, Free Shipping
Old Jan 27, 2011, 4:59 pm
Marathon Man
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA ltg, B6, DL, UA, AS, SPG/Marriott Plt, HH, Hyatt
Originally Posted by branman1986
I'm going to hell for this one...

Sit in the middle of one of the back pews during church and during the offering, swap out some of the bigger bills in the collection plate with coin rolls
that's genius!
I have used coins for offering plate money but not that! yet.
BUT what I also did was go into the church the other day to make our annual donation... in coins. In their boxes! to the minister. the church office clerk was not there. Minister loved it! hahaha

Originally Posted by swintec
There is no reason to tell then what you are doing. When it dawns on them that they are losing out money and time wise so you can make a few miles, someone will put a stop to it.
I agree. I would only tell it's for miles if absolutely pressed for it, and then I would most likely never visit that branch again. I have said it before: In some circles, once someone knows you are getting something out of something, they either want a piece or they want to stop you from doing it or charge you something TO do it. It's some strange part of human nature.