FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - General list of Codes and Promos (Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, TravelZoo, Etc.)
Old Jan 26, 2011, 9:18 pm
boxo

Programs: AS MVP, Hilton Diamond, IHG Gold
€8.50 for €100 off Opodo.de

1/28 ETA: See post #1084 for some clarification of the T&Cs.

=============================

LOTS of restrictions, so I can't figure out if this is worth anything to me or not.

Groupon Germany
  • Global selection: cheaper your travel up to 50%
  • For every type of holiday: All Inclusive or individual, family, club or luxury holiday, early booking and last-minute
  • 60 tour operators: for example, Neckermann, TUI, FTI, Alltours, Thomas Cook, Oger Tours
  • No minimum booking value
  • Online travel booking with Opodo.de with certificated security

• Coupon code at 02.02. from us by e-mail
  • Redeemable for a last minute vacation packages at Opodo.de to 30.09.2011 / / Check to 31.12.2011
  • 100 euros voucher value will be sent after the departure of a crossed check by mail Opodo.de
  • Not redeemable for flights, charter flights, cheap flights, KombiJetting, Rail & Fly, hotels, deals with self-drive, car hire, holiday homes, holidays, combined railway and hotel, station flight & hotel or combined city tours, car rentals, cruises, insurance
  • Can not be combined with other coupon promotions / / Can not be on Cancellations / / Pro Travel booking (for two or more people) is only a coupon redeemable
  • Sale is limited to 3 coupons per customer
  • Apply Opodo Voucher Terms
  • Ask for payment? step-by-step guide
  • Click to compare prices and Voucher FAQ

Purchase in the next 114 hrs.

===================================

I'm really counting on you guys to help me decide to buy or not to buy.

Last edited by boxo; Jan 28, 2011 at 12:23 pm