FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - mlife (mgm) questions
View Single Post
Old Jan 25, 2011, 5:17 pm
nrr
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA platinum; 2MM AA, Delta Diamond, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by kman008
Steve,

Did you book your offer through a host or mlife.com?

I am rather disappointed with what I see at mlife.com. It was my first trip that I played heavy (in my opinion) at an MGM property (Aria). I stayed across the strip from Aria at PH since I get comp rooms automatically from TR. As from my previous post, I played about 9.5 hours for 3 days at about $350 per hand in baccarat (verified by a host). The host says she can comp me free rooms/limo etc but when I log into mlife.com, I see rooms available but are at a rate. Even rooms at lower end props charge me. I was hoping I can book free rooms, offers, etc like what I do sometimes with TR but even with my Gold status at MGM, I don't get free rooms automatically? I don't get it. Hopefully it will just take them time to update my account?

If I have to go through a host every time, I will probably just stick with my Diamond status at Caesars.
Most of my offers at mlife.com are comped offers, but I can't seem to book these directly on the internet. (Before mlife.com they claimed that booking a room on playersclub.com was possible, except for one or two promos that didn't work either.) In general slot players (like me) get better offers than table game people. Also many of my offers come in the mail and are NOT listed on mlife.com.
PS: For many of my TR offers, they also come by mail and are not listed on harrahs.com--but harrahs makes booking rooms very easy.