FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Warning on current immigration clearance time
Old Jan 18, 2011, 9:17 am
brunos
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: FB , BA Gold
Originally Posted by A_Lee
Thanks for the heads-up, being I'll be going through BKK six times in the next two weeks I'll be sure to leave plenty of time.

A friendly warning about posting these friendly warnings though. Don't be surprised if some raving lunatic comes on and yells at you for posting such warnings. It happened to me a year ago in this forum, and I came extremely close to losing my cool and flaming him to no end as a result, but bit my tongue and choose not to post in this forum for several months as a result. Some people on this forum evidently have almost no experience in flying and cannot comprehend the concept that queues can be horrendous at times and almost non-existent at other times, depending on the time-of-day, day-of-week, and other factors.
Unfortunately, I must agree with you. Some posters here seem to be armchair flyers. Furthermore, they do not comprehend that many people fly for work, not just for the excitment of posting on FT.