FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [JMB Sakura Lounge] The JAL Forum Conversational Thread
Old Jan 17, 2011, 4:01 am
Simmo

Originally Posted by JALPak
Now I am upset because you only ask fumitani for advice

Maybe next time we see Eiko she will be introduced as Mrs Simmo instead Sounds like she's giving you a big hint

KIXman probably has some good suggestions on how to use the upgrade points and miles. He's an expert on upgrade points
Okay I shall talk to him. Maybe after I get the whole meet the parents thing all over I shall have a more positive outlook on our relationship. Baby steps for us.

With all due respect, I am a long way away from ticketing my JGC run so it's all just vague ideas at the moment however it is looking like last week of Oct being prime time for going to UK but once again I won't believe it until I see my departments budget signed off which will happen in a couple of weeks at which point I will get more serious about routing etc.

Total of 15 times? Did you do this within a year Don't you get sick of it?

How about the Universal Studio in Osaka? Have you been there before? How about fumitani? Have you been to both in Osaka and LA? Any big differences between the two?
I have been to Disneyworld when I was 15 y/o which was fun but i hardly remember anything. I have been to USJ twice and happened to go during Golden Week which I will never ever ever ever ever do again.

Maybe you should fly to CDG as part of your MR and visit the one in Paris too Oh they have good food there too if that helps
I don't think so. I shall probably just get my Disney fix in LA and give up for the rest of the year. If things go well in the next couple of years I will be moving to Tokyo and I will just get an annual pass which should allow me to in one year get rid of my whole Disney thinking forever... either that or cement it.