FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Villa Vedema, Santorini, Greece [Master Thread]
Old Jul 10, 2002, 2:29 pm
BingoSF

By means of an update...

Starpoints were eventually manually posted with the assistance of the nice folks at the Platinum desk. Very simple and easy. Never did get the online booking bonus but will follow up on that at a later date.

On the same trip, I stayed at the Hilton Rhodes Resort (as mentioned in an above post). At both properties, I was asked to fill out a fairly long questionnaire related to services and facilities. Imagine my pleasant surprise when I returned home last week to find a personal letter from the manager of the Hilton addressing every one of my suggestions. For the most part, the hotel and service at the Hilton were fantastic. The property treated its Diamonds very well - the manager came out to meet me at check-in, I received daily amenities (yummy!) and the staff always recognized and greeted me, despite this being a fairly large resort. The manager of the Villa Vedema could surely pick up a few pointers from this property!